Due to the uncertainty with Coronavirus, the Pearl 2020 Intern program has been cancelled. We appreciate all of the students who applied and we encourage you to submit applications for the summer of 2021.
To take part in the 2021 program, we look for the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- ☑ Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at a college or university both at the time of application and during the internship.
- ☑ Preferred fields of study but not limited to: Marketing, Advertising, Music Business, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Media.
- ☑ 2-week orientation begins May and the internship period is June - July. (subject to change based on university requirements)
- ☑ Work schedule Monday through Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- ☑ A minimum of 20 years of age.
- ☑ Relocate to the Nashville, TN area for the term of the internship.
- Please note: this is an unpaid internship.