Thunder Duo / Independent
- Born 17.12.1977, in Szeged Hungary, based in London, England, UK
- American signed artist to the biggest record label in the history of drumming: Hudson Music!
- The "Drummer of the Year" in his country
- Won the "Golden Drumstick" Award in 2004
- Played many times for Walt Disney Co. in studio sessions
- Worked 3 years as the drummer of the Hungarian National Radio's big-band
- Very experienced in studio work, he can be heard on more than 40 CD-s, 8DVD-s, and about a 100 Radio recordings
- Played in the "Jazzband of the year", 2005
- 18 years expertise in Musical Theaters, with credits including: Fame, Rent, Jekyll and Hyde, The Producers, Oliver, Le Cage aux Folles, The Beautiful Game, Godspell, Les Miserables, Sister Act, The Full Monty, Cabaret, Chicago, Thriller Live, We Will Rock You, etc..
- Established studio player, can be heard on gold and platinum selling pop-rock albums
- 17 years of experience in private teaching
- Very experienced Drum Clinician, with credits incl: Los Angeles Music Academy(LAMA), Drumtech UK, Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM) UK, Berlin Drumtrainer, The Hamburg School of Music, Drumsense UK, Swiss Drum Academy Clinic Tour, Eat You Sticks CH, amongst many European Masterclasses, solo and band performances at Jazz-Pop-Rock-Latin and Drum Festivals
- Completed and all day long solo recording session on DRUMCHANNEL in LA with Don Lombardi
- Recorded two multimedia solo albums, and two DVDs
- International endorser of PEARL Drums, ZILDJIAN Cymbals, VIC FIRTH Drumsticks and Mallets, REMO Drumheads, ROLAND VDrums, TYCOON Percussion, HARDCASE and KICKPORT
- Ex-Head of Drums at the Harris Academy Bermondsey-London
- Coutries he's been performing through his career with various artists: Hungary, England, Slovakia, Scotland, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Greece, Denmark, USA, Canada, Russia, Japan, Poland, Czech Republic, Holland, Italy, France,Ireland, etc..
- Since 2008, he's started performing and recording with Andy Whitmore, the producer of Atomic Kitten, Kool and the Gang, Dannii Minogue, Peter Andre, Terence Trent D'Arby, Lemar, etc..
- Participated on the 2.5 years long Thriller Live World Tour, (Feb 2009 - July 2011) West End Michael Jackson production before millions of fans, visited countries including: England, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Austria, Scotland, Wales, Poland, Czech Republic, Holland, Greece, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, China, South Africa, Monaco, etc..
- In February 2010 Gabor's been listed in RHYTHM Magazine - the UK's best selling drum magazine- as one of the " 10 Best new drummers to watch out for in 2010" Worldwide!
- International media interviews in STICKS Magazine (available Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Netherlands), BATTERIE (France), RHYTHM (UK), DRUMMER (UK), DOBOS MAGAZIN (HU), DRUM CLUB (ITA), TOP DRUMMER (PL), ROCKINFORM (HU) online interviews in Norway, Greece, Brazil, Poland, (HU)etc..
- Shared the stage with Billy Cobham, Gavin Harrison, Steve Smith, Jojo Mayer, Tommy Campbell, Claus Hessler, Carl Palmer, Mark Mondesir, Dom Famularo, etc
- Since October 2011 Gabor started playing on London's Rock Of Ages Show
- Gabor's latest release the "tHUNder Duo with Dom Famularo DVD" has got signed to the biggest record label in the history of drumming for exclusive worldwide digital distribution, the New York based HUDSON MUSIC!!!
- Since January 2013 Faculty Member at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (ICMP) in London
- In spring 2014 Gabor has recorded a 3D DVD with Pete Lockett- world percussion- in duo. The DVD is coming out soon!!
- Founder of GABBEY ROAD STUDIO in London, UK, where he offers private and Skype Drum Lessons