Videographer / Editor
Pearl Videographer / Editor NASHVILLE, TN
Who we are
Pearl Corporation www.pearldrum.com is a world leader in acoustic and electronic drums. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Pearl Musical Instruments Japan and responsible for all marketing efforts including all associated media via print, and digital content.
Pearl Corporation offers a relaxed and informal culture that encourages creativity and innovation. You will be surrounded by people who love and perform music at all levels. Our products are used by musicians of the highest caliber in studios and stages around the globe. Pearl’s digital content must reflect our brand core values of quality and integrity. Our In-house Creative Studio is responsible for digital marketing, production, events, design and for the ideas and overall strategy which keeps the Pearl Drum brand shining brightly. The Videographer/Editor reports directly to the Advertising Director within the Pearl Creative Studio. The primary purpose of the role is support the company’s requirement for digital content to perpetuate our global brand.
What you should bring
• Positive attitude and a willingness to learn the “Pearl Way”
• Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Mac OS platform.
• Motivated self starter that can meet critical deadlines.
• Capture and creation of video content to support communications, promotional marketing material, and short form content for social media.
• Communication skills to interact with various teams and individuals to tell their story.
• Ability to shoot on location and adapt to diverse environments and personalities. Key Requirements:
• At least 1-2 years of relevant video commercial experience essential.
• Strong interest in video/film, photography and content creation.
• Comprehensive experience with motion graphics, creative storytelling, and compositing
• Exceptional video editing skills.
• Diverse portfolio of work demonstrating creativity, lighting and timing.
• Interest in music with drums, brass, mallet instruments, hand percussion and flutes
• Camera/lighting experience.
• Ability to collaborate with other creatives.
• Ability to take direction.
• Proper set etiquette.
• Knowledge of current and next generation equipment and software.
• Flexible with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work under pressure and with ‘on the spot’ priority situations in a quick and effective manner.
• Able to learn quickly and grasp the project and operational details.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Strong experience multitasking, with the initiative and drive to complete projects under stress while maintaining a positive attitude and a collaborative demeanor.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand on your feet for extended periods of time up to eight (8) hours * Preferred Ass., BA, BS, in graphic design, film studies, cinematography or related field.