Pearl Summer Internship Program
2023 Applications to Be Announced
About the Pearl Internship Program
Pearl is a worldwide leader in drum and percussion instrument manufacturing. Our unique internship program provides a wide range of opportunities for students to gain a real-world competitive advantage and insights into the marketing and distribution of percussion instruments in the U.S. Intern placement is within Pearl’s Marketing and Sales departments with emphasis placed on Drumset, Marching Percussion, Concert Percussion, and Hand Percussion product lines. Each summer a limited number of places for internships are available. We look forward to meeting you!
In order to ensure safety for our staff and our Interns, the following protocols will be strictly enforced:
- ☑ All candidates will be required to show proof of Vaccination status prior to accepting an Internship position.
- ☑ All Interns will be required to follow Nashville local and Tennessee State COVID-19 guidelines, as well as Pearl Corporation's current COVID-19 procedures, which may include wearing a mask daily throughout the duration of the Internship program.
- ☑ If at any time during the Internship program an Intern contracts COVID-19 or is presenting symptoms, they may be asked to quarantine and work from home as available.
To take part in the 2023 Internship program, applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- ☑ Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at a college or university both at the time of application and during the Internship.
- ☑ Preferred fields of study including but not limited to: Marketing, Advertising, Music Business, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Media.
- ☑ 2-week orientation begins in May and the Internship period is June - July. (subject to change based on university requirements)
- ☑ Work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- ☑ A minimum of 20 years of age.
- ☑ Relocation to the Nashville, TN area for the term of the Internship. Transportation will not be provided.
- ☑ Please note, this is an unpaid Internship.
- ☑ Applicants must complete all material requirements by Monday, April 3, 2023.