Electronics Mimic Pro Module
The world’s most advanced electronic drum module as a dedicated hardware host for Steven Slate Drums.
- 24-Bit Steven Slate Drums 5
- Multi Channel Samples With Separate Adjustment Of Close, Overhead, and Room Mics
- IPS Touch Screen
- 120GB Solid State Drive
- Top Level Burr Brown Converters
- 16 Inputs
- 16 Audio Outputs (8 On The Module / 8 From The DB-25 Connector)
- Two Completely Separate Mixers For Headphone and Aux Outs - Drummer Gets A Personal Mix With Effects That Does Not Affect Outputs)
- All Inputs Have Cymbal Choke Function
- Supports Triple and Dual Zone Cymbals and Dual Zone Hi-Hat
- Compatible With Most Pads On The Market
- SD Card Slot and USB
- Imports One Shot Samples From Wave and AIFF
- Aux In
- MIDI In and Out
- MAP $2199
Mimic Pro Manual
Click the image below or click here to access the User Manual
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be updated on future videos.
Download the latest firmware version for your Mimic Pro drum module.
Last Updated 1.26.18
Download the latest library for your Mimic Pro drum module.
Last Updated 10.20.17
- October 2017 - Reference Series toms added (Right Click To Download) 296MB zip
Full Mimic Pro Library 10.3.17
- October 2017 - Accidently delete your entire sound library? Download it below.
- Read instructions on 'How To Install Factory Library To The Mimic Pro'