News / Events News Archive
- Guinness Record For Marathon Drumming
Russ Prager set the new world record and raised money for a good cause.
- DCI World Class Championships
Congratulations to our 5 finalists at the 2009 DCI World Class Championships. 5 of the Top 12 Finalists choose Pearl!!!
- Pearl Extends Free Vision Tom Offer!
Now you have more time to take advantage of this special offer!
- Stanley Randolph Lands Another Big Gig
Stanley Randolph will be spending another summer playing in sold out amphitheaters with K'naan!
- Todd Sucherman Is "Tapped" For Reunion
The STYX-man turns it to 11 once again while backing the almighty Spinal Tap.
- Lacuna Coil Rocks the Sunset Strip
Lacuna Coil played to a sold out crowd at the House of Blues on the infamous Sunset Strip.
- Beastie Boys Tour Postponed
Percussionist Alfredo Ortiz informed us their tour will be postponed due to Beastie Adam Yauch's health issues.
- Pearl Artists to Rock the Monster Energy Stage at Crue Fest 2!
Dave Agoglia of Rev Theory, and Jason Hartless of Shram are both scheduled to rock the Monster Energy Stage at Crue Fest 2!
- Please Welcome Jason Hartless of Shram to the Pearl Family!
Pearl Drums sign new artist, Jason Hartless of Shram!
- Pearl Presents The Masters of the Summer Music Games 2009
In a new format for the 2009 Drum Corps International Tour, 21 World Class corps will compete over two separate nights of competition when the Pearl Corporation presents the Masters of the Summer Music Games at Middle Tennessee State University.