Winter NAMM 2009
Here is an overview from Pearl's successful presentation at the 2009 Winter NAMM Show in Aneheim, CA.... its the next best thing to being there. Some highlights included:
- This was THE product everyone was talking about and was awarded Best In Show by the NAMM organization. Pearl’s new direct drive bass drum pedal is packed with features and converts from long-board to short-board. Demon Drive is Heavenly Smooth and Wickedly Fast! You can see more here. www.pearldrum.com/DemonDriveLIVE
- Pearl’s complete drumset lineup was on display including a new Limited Edition Masters Mahogany kit.
- Exciting new colors were unveiled for Masters MCX (Vintage Wine) and Vision VBX (Harvest Fade).
- The innovation of Pearl Percussion with the all new Jingle Cajon, Jesus Diaz Signature Tri-Tone Cajons, new finish for the Bobby Allende Signature Congas, and much more.
- Adams Musical Instruments were on display, including the new Revolution Timpani, the world’s first professional-grade portable timpani with a removable base.
- See video reports directly from the NAMM Show floor:
-Gene Okamoto gives a tour of the Eliminator Demon Drive Pedal
-Senior Marketing Manager Steve Armstrong and the Eliminator Demon Drive Pedal
-Product Specialist Gene Okamoto introduces the Limited Edition Mahogony Kit, Pearl Percussion's new Jingle Cajon, and the Demon Drive Pedal.